As one embodiment of the role of ASSI in developing human resources in science and technology and its application in the satellite industry, The Indonesian Satellite Association (ASSI), organized several training programs, namely:
- Satellite Communication System Engineering Training Course
- Fundamental Digital Broadcasting and Multicasting via Satellite
- In House Training
This training aimed to improve the knowledge and technical skills of the participants regarding the essential elements of a satellite telecommunications system, so it is expected to be helpful and useful for the improvement of the professional work of the participants.
In-house training programs, provided for companies that want its syllabus prepared in accordance with the needs of human resources (HR) at their respective companies. The composition of the syllabus can be consulted in advance on Team Training Bureau of ASSI.
ASSI cooperate with the Global VSAT Forum (GVF) provide important fundamental training program for VSAT, broadband, maritime and satellite technicians. The program is endorsed and recommended by major satellite operators. GVF provides an effective blend of simulation, interactive, self-paced online training knowledge, hands-on verification capability, and additional class options.
The program offers several training tracks certified:
- For fixed VSAT professionals: GVF Basic, Advanced, and Specialist Satcom Professional certifications.
- For marine VSAT professionals: GVF Marine Satcom Professional certifications.
- For marine VSAT operators (crew): GVF Marine Satcom Operator certifications.
In this partnership, GVF also offer introductory online training satellite communications (GVF 500), and can arrange additional training classes on topic. see the brochure (PDF) training offered for a complete list of all GVF training.
Full information of GVF training – http://gvf.org/training/training.html